ICOR resolution: Statement on the racist attacks in Germany
Written by: ICOR on 28 March 2020
On 20 February 2020, a racist and fascist killer murdered nine people and wounded several dozen others in Hanau. We remind of Ferhat Unvar, Mercedes Kierpacz, Hamza Kurtović, Fatih Saraçoğlu, Vili Viorel Paun, Sedat Gürbüz, Said Hashemi, Gökhan Gültekin, Kalojan Velkow. We express our deepest sympathy to all relatives and friends of the murdered victims and the surviving victims of the attack. He hit two shisha bars before killing himself.
• A practical complicity, on the part of the state apparatus. Neo-Nazi or fascist networks benefit from tolerance on the part of the police, the intelligence services or the judiciary. The NSU scandal in 2011 revealed a deep intertwining of Nazi murderers with parts of the German secret service and parts of the German state.
• A media silence, but also a continuous highlighting and presence of the AfD in all televised debates, in which formulations evading the political character of the crime are used.
• Strategic support: the German finance capital regards the existence of these groups and the influence of their ideology as a counter-insurance in case the democratic interfaces fail. The protofascist or in parts fascist AfD and the increasing fascistization are an option of the imperialist state of the Federal Republic of Germany. If crises are intensifying, if class struggles are developing broadly, if the contradictions of big powers are developing to imperialist wars, then those in rule will want to resort to this form of the dictatorship of the bourgeoisie, to install fascism in power.
(1) In France, in 1998, a similar situation occurred: Charles Millon, UDF deputy (center) was elected in a contested manner with the votes of the extreme right. The situation triggered an outcry at the time. Today, it is no longer a problem.
Signatories (as of 23 March 2020, further signatories possible):
2. MMLPL Moroccan Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Line
3. CPSA (ML) Communist Party of South Africa (Marxist-Leninist)
4. PPDS Parti Patriotique Démocratique Socialiste (Patriotic Democratic Socialist Party), Tunisia
5. CPI (ML) Red Star Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star
6. Ranjbaran Hezb-e Ranjbaran-e Iran (Proletarian Party of Iran)
7. NCP (Mashal) Nepal Communist Party (Mashal)
8. БКП Българска Комунистическа Партия (Bulgarian Communist Party)
9. PR-ByH Partija Rada - ByH (Party of Labor - Bosnia and Herzegovina), Bosnia and Herzegovina
10. MLPD Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)
11. UCLyon Unité Communiste Lyon (Communist United Lyon), France
12. UPML Union Prolétarienne Marxiste-Léniniste (Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Union), France
13. BP (NK-T) Bolşevik Parti (Kuzey Kürdistan-Türkiye) (Bolshevik Party (North Kurdistan-Turkey))
14. KOL Kommunistische Organisation Luxemburg (Communist Organization of Luxemburg)
15. MIKSZ Magyar Ifjúság Közösségi Szervezete (Organisation of Hungarian Youth Community), Hungary
16. RM Rode Morgen (Red Dawn), Netherlands
17. MLGS Marxistisch-Leninistische Gruppe Schweiz (Marxist-Leninist Group of Switzerland)
18. KSC-CSSP Komunisticka Strana Cheskoslovenska – Cheskoslovenska Strana Prace (Communist Party of Czechoslovakia – Czechoslovakian Workers Party), Czech Republic
19. TIKB Türkiye İhtilalci Komünistler Birliği (Union of Revolutionary Communists of Turkey)
20. TKP-ML Türkiye Komünist Partisi – Marksist-Leninist (Communist Party of Turkey – Marxist-Leninist)
21. KSRD Koordinazionnyj Sowjet Rabotschewo Dvizhenija (Coordination Council of the Workers Class Movement), Ukraine
22. MLP Marksistsko-Leninskaja Platforma (Marxist-Leninist Platform), Russia
23. PCP (independiente) Partido Comunista Paraguayo (independiente) (Paraguayan Communist Party (independent))
24. BDP Bloque Democratico Popular (Popular Democratic Bloc), Peru
25. PML del Perú Partido Marxista Leninista del Perú (Marxist-Leninist Party of Peru)
26. PC (ML) Partido Comunista (Marxista Leninista) (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)), Dominican Republic
27. PCR-U Partido Comunista Revolucionario del Uruguay (Revolutionary Communist Party of Uruguay)
28. CPA (M-L) Communist Party of Australia (Marxist-Leninist)
Independence from Imperialism
People's Rights & Liberties
Community and Environment
|People's composer Mikis Theodorakis
|Support the strike demands of the Iranian oil and gas workers
|International Automotive Workers Coordination: Auto workers struggles across the world
|ICOR Resolution: Solidarity against the brutal anti-communist wave of repression in the Philippines 28 January 2021
|ICOR resolution: Long live the struggle of farmers, workers and toilers of India
|Vale Johnson Mlambo: A Lion of the African Liberation struggle has fallen.
|ICOR Resolution 17 December 2020: Vaccines belong to humanity – not to the pharmaceutical corporations!
|Greek people defy state repression to honour murdered student
|IN REPLY TO TYRANT DUTERTE: ON THE QUESTION OF IDEOLOGY AND POLITICAL POWER
|Ukrainian miners persist in major strike
|Greek fascist party convicted of criminality
|ICOR: Forward to worldwide rebellion against racism and anticommunism of imperialism!
|Solidarity letter from ICOR to comrades everywhere
|ICOR resolution 75 Years Victory over Fascism
|May 8th – victory over fascism
|ICOR Declaration to celebrate a new May Day
|Truth the casualty in imperialist rivalry
|ICOR Declaration on the Corona Pandemic
|A bean-feast in the making: stimulus packages and the global economy
|ICOR resolution: Statement on the racist attacks in Germany