ICOR Resolution: US imperialism endangers world peace. Active resistance worldwide – now!
Written by: ICOR on 22 January 2020
The ICOR strongly condemns the aggressive and dangerous actions of the US government. With the killing of the Iranian General Soleimani, which practically equates to a declaration of war, the danger of a renewed conflict, with unforeseeable consequences, has been considerably aggravated. This intensifies the general danger of war. General Soleimani was the commander of the pro-Iranian militias in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen.
We demand the immediate withdrawal of all foreign troops. We call upon all progressive forces to conduct and take part in protest demonstrations and strikes, as they are already taking place in many countries, to prepare for a day X and actively protest against the dangers involved in the outbreak of a war. The ICOR will coordinate the activities, and the signatories of this resolution will organize and conduct protests in their countries.
The Islamic Republic of Iran is a brutal fascist capitalist dictatorship. Its four decades in government have brought the country to the verge of economic and social collapse. The situation within Iran has become considerably aggravated, also due to the economic sanctions. At the end of 2019, strikes and protests took place in the entire country. Brutal action was taken against these. The class struggle has ushered in a revolutionary fermentation process in which the working class is the leading force. The wave of strikes was about work, bread and peace. The protest of the workers and the broad masses was not only directed against the shifting of the crisis burdens, but voices also increasingly are being raised against the expansionist aggression of Iran in Yemen, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan. The reactionary regime is now trying to make use of the cowardly US-American attacks for its reactionary-nationalist and expansionist policies and win the masses over for them. Along with the influence of Islamist-fascist forces, the military conflict now also is supposed to undermine the struggle of the masses in Iran and Iraq for democracy, freedom, and development. The surge of fierce struggles shapes the character of the developments and debates in Iran. The government tried to appropriate mass protests against the USA as mass support for itself. But a short time later the Iranian masses were enraged against the government for the irresponsible downing of a civilian aircraft and its reactionary cover-up. Above all, however, the Iranian people cannot forget the murder and imprisonment of thousands of demonstrators in November 2019 and many years before that. From this oppression the most important workers' and people's struggles in the region have emerged. This very complicated situation for the working class and the masses makes it imperative to strengthen the goal-focused and determined revolutionary and Marxist-Leninist forces in Iran. They work under the most difficult conditions and are deserving of our full solidarity. We stand at the side of the Iranian masses and all revolutionaries who are struggling for the genuine interests of the workers and the broad masses against foreign imperialist aggression and the country's anti-people regime.
Active resistance against the main warmonger and the enemy of all peoples: US imperialism!
All foreign troops out of the countries of the Middle East!
Active resistance against imperialist aggression and war!
Strengthen the revolutionary world organization ICOR!
1. PCPCI Parti Communiste Proletarien de Côte d'Ivoire
2. MMLPL Moroccan Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Line
3. CPSA (ML) Communist Party of South Africa (Marxist-Leninist)
4. PCT Parti Comuniste du Togo (Communist Party of Togo), Togo
5. PPDS Parti Patriotique Démocratique Socialiste (Patriotic Democratic Socialist Party), Tunisia
6. MLOA Marxist-Leninist Organization of Afghanistan
7. CPB Communist Party of Bangladesh
8. CPI (ML) Red Star Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star
9. Ranjbaran Hezb-e Ranjbaran-e Iran (Proletarian Party of Iran)
10. PPRF Patriotic Peoples Republican Front of Nepal
11. NDMLP New-Democratic Marxist-Leninist Party, Sri Lanka
12. БКП Българска Комунистическа Партия (Bulgarian Communist Party)
13. PR-ByH Partija Rada - ByH (Party of Labor - Bosnia and Herzegovina), Bosnia and Herzegovina
14. MLPD Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)
15. UCLyon Unité Communiste Lyon (Communist United Lyon), France
16. UPML Union Prolétarienne Marxiste-Léniniste (Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Union), France
17. KOL Kommunistische Organisation Luxemburg (Communist Organization of Luxemburg)
18. MIKSZ Magyar Ifjúság Közösségi Szervezete (Organisation of Hungarian Youth Community), Hungary
19. RM Rode Morgen (Red Dawn), Netherlands
20. MLGS Marxistisch-Leninistische Gruppe Schweiz (Marxist-Leninist Group of Switzerland)
21. MLKP Marksist Leninist Komünist Parti Türkiye / Kürdistan (Marxist Leninist Communist Party Turkey / Kurdistan)
22. KSRD Koordinazionnyj Sowjet Rabotschewo Dvizhenija (Coordination Council of the Workers Class Movement), Ukraine
23. БРП(к) Българска Работническа Партия (комунисти) (Bulgarian Workers Party (Communist))
24. MLP Marksistsko-Leninskaja Platforma (Marxist-Leninist Platform), Russia
25. PCC-M Partido Comunista de Colombia – Maoista (Communist Party of Colombia - Maoist)
26. NPCH (ML) Nouveau Parti Communiste Haϊtien (Marxiste-Léniniste) (New Communist Party of Haiti (Marxist-Leninist))
27. PCP (independiente) Partido Comunista Paraguayo (independiente) (Paraguayan Communist Party (independent))
28. BDP Bloque Democratico Popular (Popular Democratic Bloc), Peru
29. PML del Perú Partido Marxista Leninista del Perú (Marxist-Leninist Party of Peru)
30. PC (ML) Partido Comunista (Marxista Leninista) (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)), Dominican Republic
31. NCP (Mashal) Nepal Communist Party (Mashal)
32. CPA/ML Communist Party of Australia (Marxist-Leninist)
33. RCP Revolutionary Communist Party of Egypt
Independence from Imperialism
People's Rights & Liberties
Community and Environment
|Document declassification to define US demands
|War clouds over the Taiwan Straits
|ICOR - Stop the war preparations in Southern Kurdistan! The Kurdish people are not alone!
|Interoperability and US military planning for the Indo-Pacific
|Imperialism and the scramble to control SW Pacific Exclusive Economic Zones
|ICOR Resolution: The people of Peru have spoken! Resignation of President Merino after only 5 days!
|S.W. Pacific – the French Connection
|A Very British Tilt: The UK economy, a plan for meddling in our region, and a pat on the head for Scummo the lap dog
|Singapore and the changing balance of regional power
|US to revive First Fleet – or the behaviour of misfits awaiting eviction?
|Quadrilateral Security Dialogue: Pacific Island nations and US struggle against China
|Biden Presidential Election Win and US Rulers Breathe a Sigh of Relief
|Dumping Trump – a Doorway not a Destination
|The US-India Basic Exchange and Cooperation Agreement
|Palau technology upgrade to serve US military interests
|Operation Noble Fury – how the US marines plan to fight China
|Bolivian elections: Return of MAS a rebuff to US imperialism
|I-Spy: Japan and the Five Eyes
|Mightily resist Duterte's laws and rules on state terrorism
|Himalayan conflicts serve US plans to confront China