ICOR resolution: Condemn the Zionist aggression in Jerusalem and Gaza in Palestine!
Written by: ICOR on 22 May 2021
The aggression of the Zionist state of Israel against the rights of the Palestinian people has residents of the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood in East Jerusalem by legal means and by force of arms.
This was preceded by provocations as Zionist hordes paraded through the streets shouting "Kill all the Arabs!" Since the beginning of Ramadan, Israeli police have harassed Arab worshippers at the Al-Aqsa Mosque. In the face of legitimate Palestinian protests, Zionist forces have resorted to various types of lethal firearms, resulting in the deaths of Palestinian women, children and the elderly. Ruthlessly, Israeli police and army have suppressed protests by the Arab population in Lod, a town near Tel Aviv. This has led to a state of emergency in that city for the first time. Israel's attacks coincide with official celebrations of its "victory" in the Six-Day War.
In Gaza, the Israeli army continues to bomb civilian neighborhoods and also destroys large high-rise buildings, killing dozens of innocent Palestinians. As of May 17, the attacks have killed well over 200 people, including over 61 children. Hundreds are injured. The offices of the Al Jazeera news channel and of AP were destroyed. The Israeli army is flying the largest airstrikes on Palestine since 2014, and the imperialist propaganda machine in many Western countries is spreading the false notion that these attacks are a response to Hamas "militia" weapons and that it is a matter of self-defense. However, these attacks are simply war crimes and genocide. The government of Israel continues to deliberately violate all UN resolutions concerning the rights of the Palestinian people. In close connection with the Zionist occupation policy is US imperialism.
The ICOR condemns the Zionist massacres on Palestinian territory and the plundering of their land with the help of justice and armed force and declares its support for the Palestinian people and their vital forces and resistance in their struggle against Zionist colonialism. ICOR emphasizes that in the whole tradition of the revolutionary workers' movement the racist theory and practice of anti-Semitism has been firmly condemned. It resolutely rejects the branding of criticism of the criminal policy of the government of Israel as anti-Semitism.
Over the past week, hundreds of mass rallies have taken place around the world with hundreds of thousands of participants showing solidarity with the struggle of the Palestinian people. More and more Israeli Jews are supporting and joining the Palestinian struggle against the occupation. In the Italian port of Genoa, dockworkers refused to load ships with weapons destined for Israel as a sign of solidarity with the Palestinians. ICOR calls on all its organizations to express their solidarity with the Palestinian people and to condemn the continuing massacres of children, women and elderly people.
Freedom for Palestine! Long live Palestine!
Stop the Zionist colonization of Palestine!
Signatories (as of 20 May 2021, further signatories possible):
1. PCPCI Parti Communiste Proletarien de Côte d'Ivoire (Proletarian Communist Party of Ivory Coast)
2. UPC-Manidem Union des Populations du Cameroun - Manifeste National pour l’Instauration de la Démocratie (Union of Populations of Cameroon - National Manifesto for the Establishment of Democracy)
3. CPK Communist Party of Kenya
4. MMLPL Moroccan Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Line
5. CPSA (ML) Communist Party of South Africa (Marxist-Leninist)
6. PCT Parti Comuniste du Togo (Communist Party of Togo)
7. PPDS Parti Patriotique Démocratique Socialiste (Patriotic Democratic Socialist Party), Tunisia
8. CPB Communist Party of Bangladesh
9. CPI (ML) Red Star Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star
10. Ranjbaran Hezb-e Ranjbaran-e Iran (Proletarian Party of Iran)
11. PPRF Patriotic Peoples Republican Front of Nepal
12. NDMLP New-Democratic Marxist-Leninist Party, Sri Lanka
13. CPA/ML Communist Party of Australia (Marxist-Leninist)
14. БКП Българска Комунистическа Партия (Bulgarian Communist Party)
15. БРП(к) Българска Работническа Партия (комунисти) (Bulgarian Workers Party (Communist))
16. PR-ByH Partija Rada - ByH (Party of Labor - Bosnia and Herzegovina)
17. MLPD Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)
18. UC Unité Communiste (Communist United ), France
19. BP (NK-T) Bolşevik Parti (Kuzey Kürdistan-Türkiye) (Bolshevik Party (North
20. KOL Kommunistische Organisation Luxemburg (Communist Organization of Luxemburg)
21. RM Rode Morgen (Red Dawn), Netherlands
22. UMLP União Marxista-Leninista Portuguesa (Portuguese Marxist-Leninist Union)
23. MLP Marksistsko-Leninskaja Platforma (Marxist-Leninist Platform), Russia
24. TKP-ML Türkiye Komünist Partisi – Marksist-Leninist (Communist Party of Turkey – Marxist-Leninist)
25. MLKP Marksist Leninist Komünist Parti Türkiye / Kürdistan (Marxist Leninist Communist Party Turkey / Kurdistan)
26. KSRD Koordinazionnyj Sowjet Rabotschewo Dvizhenija (Coordination Council of the Workers Class Movement), Ukraine
27. UoC Union of Cypriots, Cyprus
28. PCC-M Partido Comunista de Colombia – Maoista (Communist Party of Colombia - Maoist)
I29. PCP (independiente) Partido Comunista Paraguayo (independiente) (Paraguayan Communist Party (independent))
30. PC (ML) Partido Comunista (Marxista Leninista) (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)), Dominican Republic
31. PCR-U Partido Comunista Revolucionario del Uruguay (Revolutionary Communist Party of Uruguay
Independence from Imperialism
People's Rights & Liberties
Community and Environment
|Rally to stop AUKUS-strating for war
|More signs of regional war drive
|Winds of change for Peru?
|You've got the watches, we've got the time - The US failure in Afghanistan
|RAWA Responds to the Taliban Takeover
|Nicaragua – still in the sights of the US imperialists
|Communist (Maoist) Party of Afghanistan latest statement
|US invasion force leaves as Taliban enter Kabul
|US imperialism not pleased by Korean peninsula diplomatic thaw
|Talisman sabre-rattling and US manoeuvres in the Philippines
|As US Departs Afghanistan, A Changing Balance Of Forces Emerges
|US war preparations: push for NATO to expand into Indo-Pacific region
|Support the strike demands of the Iranian oil and gas workers
|A Message to the Masters of War
|Australia’s Triton acquisition serves US imperialism’s war preparations
|Duterte - a Filipino sell-out
|Philippines: Is the US looking to change its puppets?
|Militarising Space: the strengthening of a regional hub for US-led operations
|Kick IAI out of Australia!
|ICOR resolution: Condemn the Zionist aggression in Jerusalem and Gaza in Palestine!